на главную
об игре
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey 27.08.2019

При загрузке вида вылазит окно: "Нам очень жаль, но из-за критической ошибки в игре...

Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста, что делать с такой ошибкой?
У меня при загрузке вида вылазит окно: "Нам очень жаль, но из-за критической ошибки в игре Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey нам пришлось остановить развитие вашего рода. Обратитесь в службу техподдержки Private Division по адресу support@privatedivision.com".
Подозреваю, что причина в том, что вчера поймала на одном персонаже баг: значок жажды не пропал даже после питья большого количества воды и после сна спустя много времени. На свою голову сохранилась... Теперь не дает запустить род, остается только ждать ответа от разрабов.
Может, кто-нибудь из вас сможет помочь с багом, как его пофиксить? Не хочу терять прогресс, слишком много времени потрачено... Игра была запущена через общий доступ к семейной библиотеке Steam.

Комментарии: 5
Ваш комментарий

Aaron Paul (Private Division Support)

May 19, 2022, 17:54 EDT

Hello,

Thank you for the response!

I understand your sentiments. Hence, the reason that I will be sending it over to the QA and development team.

Hopefully, in the future update. They would come up with the ability to have a player manually save their progress and have multiple saves so they can backtrack their save even if an error occurs.

Sadly, I have no ETA on this or have any visuals of the progress that the team has made.

Apologies for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know!

Warm regards,

Aaron Paul
Private Division Support

КРАТКО: извините, мы не можем вам помочь, баг критический, начинайте игру заново. Хорошего вам дня.

Мой диалог с поддержкой (для тех, у кого такая же проблема):
Aaron Paul (Private Division Support)

May 17, 2022, 10:06 EDT

Hello,

Thanks for writing in and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with Ancestors. Let me take a look at that!

Could you please send us a copy of the following files:

1. Your DxDiag report. Instructions can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028644/windows-open-and-run-dxdiagexe
2. The most recent crash files. These can be found under C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Ancestors\Saved\Logs.
- Specifically, we'll need the latest text document beginning with "UnrealAutoReportDump" and the dump file beginning with "unreal-v0-".

If you do not see the AppData folder, open any folder, click on the "View" tab at the top, and make sure that the "Hidden items" box is checked.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Aaron Paul
Private Division

Private Division Support)

May 19, 2022, 14:10 EDT

Hello,

Thanks for the update!

I have tested this on my end already and sadly, it looks like your save file is corrupted, and you will need to start over in order to continue playing Ancestors.

I've forwarded all of your files to our QA team so that they can investigate the cause of this crash further.

Sorry about this, please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Kind regards,

Aaron Paul
Private

Привет!
нашел решение!

в папке C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Ancestors\Saved\Logs. находятся логи ошибок.

нет ЛОГО нет ошибок :)

просто удалил 2 файла которые там находились (переименовал их)

"UnrealAutoReportDump" и "unreal-v0-"

Мне помогло, правда возможно теперь придется часто теперь так делать.

P.S. играю с пираченой версии Ancestors_The_Humankind_Odyssey_1.4.1_(42805)

привет. Не помогло( Нужна твоя помощь, отпиши как сможешь. Я скину тебе файл сохранения свой. Там в ошибках пишет фатал еррор