на главную
об игре
Kingdom Come: Deliverance 13.02.2018

Прокачка оружия

Добрый день!
Смотрел различные прохождения и увидел, что у разных людей разные характеристики оружия... проверял все на одном мече, мече Святого Георгия.
У меня 87 87 3, как эти показатели увеличить до 100+ или 200 как у некоторых игроков?
Знаю, что снадобья некоторые дают прирост, но он не такой сильный и временный.
Не нашел никаких гайдов в игре или интернете...
Спасибо!

Комментарии: 1
Ваш комментарий

Also i know a couple months later after questioned is asked
@x_x 
you can edit stats of weapons all you need is id of weapon,never mind the stupid response like mattdilllon I never understand why people say these things on a PC.\

Find ID of what you want to change I picked the best sword: db0725ac-c0e0-41db-b7a6-2887c57df612 

This is for game patch 1.8.1
You need 7zip or similar to open .pak files and edit the files but it would be best to put the modded file in your own mod.If doing own mod you can edit files in any text editor for .xml files

1.Copy the files you need to change to a separate folder-since I am showing example of sword this will be for sword but you can also do armor.

The files are located :Kingdom Come Deliverance/ Data/Tables.pak/Libs/Tables/
The files to change are xml file but you can copy tbl files also but leave them blank in your mod:
armor.xml
equippable_item.xml
melee_weapon.xml
pickable_item.xml
weapon.xml

So you search each .xml file with text editor EG: db0725ac-c0e0-41db-b7a6-2887c57df612 

For chrisma edit equippable_item.xml and change row charisma="18" to whatever you want

For damage edit melee_weapon.xml and change

For durability edit weapon.xml and change max_status="71" to 7100 for weapon last for long time

Anyway you can change whatever you want and I just gave a couple of examples but try it yourself and set you own numbers to what you want.