на главную
об игре
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 02.10.2002

Можно ли поменять id(ник) в учётной записи EA?

можно ли поменять id(ник) в учётной записи EA?очень нада !а то я в id написал просто цифры а хочу имя !игра зарегистрированна на эту учётную запись!

Комментарии: 9
Ваш комментарий

Возможно если будешь настойчив как я!

Response
Hello

Thank you for participating in our Chat program.

You will find a transcript of our chat session attached below, and should also receive a follow up survey via e-mail. While participation in the survey is not required, we would appreciate your input and participation as we strive to improve the services we provide you.

If your question was not answered to your satisfaction, please contact us once again.

Additionally, you may update your question by visiting our support site located at help.ea.com. Upon login, you may locate the associated incident by clicking the “My Questions” link found to the left.

Sincerely,
EA Custmer Support
Discussion Thread
Chat Transcript 12/26/2010 04:43 AM
Hi, my name is Garter. How may I help you?
rastaman@ххххххххххх: Hi, my name is Roman
Garter: Hi Roman
Garter: Please let me know your issue.
rastaman@хххххххххх: Change my pseudonym in EA Download Manager on which was before Kichkas, remove this bad nickname jkjhjhjkn from my account EA Download Manager!My email rastaman@ххххххххххх
Garter: Ok ,
Garter: So what exactly do you want
Garter: I mean what name do you want.
rastaman@хххххххххххх: It happens after has asked your agent to make to me the status of the veteran in Bad Company 2
Garter: And what was it before
Garter: ?
rastaman@хххххххххххх: Before was (ID) Kichkas
Garter: Ok
Garter: Just allow me some moments, let me check it
rastaman@ххххххххххх: Has received the status of the veteran and in addition bad EA (ID) jkjhjhjkn ,return my former EA (ID) Kichkas
Garter: Is it your Email Address ?
Garter: vadim@ххххххххх
rastaman@хххххххххх: rastaman@ххххххххххх
Garter: vadim@ххххххххххх ?
rastaman@ххххххххххх: No, rastaman@ххххххххххх
Garter: Because as you are telling your EA ID Kichkas is under vadim@kichkas.zp.ua
rastaman@ххххххххххх: Can't such be, before was EA (ID) Kichkas, now became EA (ID) jkjhjhjkn
Garter: One sec
rastaman@ххххххххххх: Look in my profile there at one nickname Kichkas
Garter: Please try to log out and log in again
Garter: You there ?
Garter: Please respond if we are connected to this session.
rastaman@ххххххххххх: Tell you have corrected that I then again here wasn't connected 30 minutes?
Garter: Are you able to see Kichkas now ?
rastaman@ххххххххххх: No,bad jkjhjhjkn
rastaman@ххххххххххх: Has checked up has entered and there was a same bad nickname, now will make a screenshot
Garter: Please tell me your date of birth
rastaman@ххххххххххх: 12/02/1982
rastaman@ххххххххххх: 28 years to me!
Garter: Belated Happy Birthday
Garter: But I think I have to escalate this issue to our senior support team . They will contact as soon as possible.
Garter: Will that be fine with you ?
rastaman@ххххххххххх: I Russian and me am heavy to write there I communicate with the help of transfer, in to support don't answer, probably badly understand me
Garter: You may contact your local area EA support team
Garter: One sec
Garter: Visit this link support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/117/kw/language
rastaman@ххххххххххх: Remove bad nickname EA (ID) jkjhjhjkn, return old (ID) Kichkas
rastaman@ххххххххххх: That's all about what I ask!
Garter: I am sorry but it could not be possible, because Kichkas is associated with some other EA account.
Garter: And I can not link it with your account.
Garter: Should I escalate your issue. so that our seniors will look into the issue deeply and will reply you back soon
Garter: ?
rastaman@хххххххххх: I solve 2 weeks this question and I can not solve, but on the Internet the person has laid out your broad gull of conversation to it at once have replaced, there and then the whole problem
rastaman@хххххххххх: Response (Nathan M.) 10/13/2010 03:28 PM Hello , Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts. I do apologize for the issues you have been experiencing with FIFA 11. As a gamer myself, I can understand how frustrating not being able to play your game as you wish can be. I have been assigned to your issue, and would be happy to assist you in this matter. I have removed your EA ID from your account. The next time you sign into www.ea.com it will prompt you that you do not have one. At that point in time you may adapt it to what you wish. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. Best Regards, Nathan M. Electronic Arts Custmer Support. (650)628-1001
rastaman@хххххххххх: Here have replaced, and to me can't?
Garter: Ok
Garter: tell me any other EA ID you wish to have
rastaman@хххххххххх: Rasta,Kichkas,Rastaman
rastaman@хххххххххх: Any of these three
Garter: Other that these three. Because all of these 3 have already been taken
rastaman@хххххххххх: Let minute think what to take
rastaman@хххххххххх: Rastamanхх?
Garter: It was also taken
Garter: But now I updated it to Rastamanхх
Garter: Will it be fine with you
rastaman@хххххххххх: Ok
Garter: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
rastaman@хххххххххх: Huge to you thanks one who has helped me for these 2 weeks!
Garter: *smiles*
Garter: Your welcome !!
Garter: I would greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey which you will receive in your email within next 24 hours, and mention if I was of any help to you. *smiles*
rastaman@хххххххххх: Well, I will mention, thanks
'' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user').

---------------------

Buy Games Direct, Exclusively from THE EA STORE™

Вот чат службы поддержки ЕА support.ea.com/app/chat/livechat_landing
Ну а переводчиком я пользовался этим www.translate.ru/Default.aspx/Text

Правда заняло это у меня 4 часа времени,но хоть исправили этот никудышный ник jkjhjhjkn))))))))))))Долгие танцы с бубном дают свои плоды)))))Те ники которые я ему предложил сделать сказал заняты,тогда я подставил 2 цифры которые мне нравятся,он сказал такой тоже есть,но вот такой свободен,я согласился и все теперь тот ник который я хочу видеть в EA Download Manager!!!

support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/117/kw/language пришлось обьяснить ему что я русский и там меня видимо недопонимают,что мне туда писать бесполезно,хотя я туда тоже чирканул,но там пришел ответ что невозможно изменить ЕА (ID)!

Response (Nathan M.) 10/13/2010 03:28 PM Hello , Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts. I do apologize for the issues you have been experiencing with FIFA 11. As a gamer myself, I can understand how frustrating not being able to play your game as you wish can be. I have been assigned to your issue, and would be happy to assist you in this matter. I have removed your EA ID from your account. The next time you sign into www.ea.com it will prompt you that you do not have one. At that point in time you may adapt it to what you wish. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. Best Regards, Nathan M. Electronic Arts Custmer Support. (650)628-1001 После этого как я ему привел пример что смена ников уже была,он наконец то все понял что я не отстану и видит что я ему прислал факты, что случаи со сменами ников в ЕА (ID) уже были,он помог мне!Так что пробуйте кого не устраивает свой ник ЕА (ID) может и вам подвернется добрый агент)))))

Круто ЕА взломали на тачки теперь их можно получить легко и быстро с помощью этой проги 6 эксклюзивных автомобилей d e p o s i t f i l e s.com/ru/files/8un41ttnp?redirect

Да ты крут парень=) робит теерь всех рву в *опу

PreDatoR_Rex, да-да. Уже бежим, видишь? Аж пятки сверкают!

У меня вопрос к автору, из его сообщения я понял то что речь идет об Bad Company 2 (Battlefield)? Так вот, при чем тут форум Hot Pursuit 2?

Shephаrd [U.S.S.R.]
При том что dice тоже принадлежит ea, соответственно если ему сменили ник там, то вполне могут поменять и здесь

YOLOMARIONETKA
Мой пост был написан 25 сентября 2011 года... Я думаю, почти за семь лет, я разобрался в этом вопросе, не?

Shephаrd [U.S.S.R.]
лучше поздно , чем никогда )))

Shephаrd [U.S.S.R.]
Помимо тебя эту тему могут читать другие люди интересующиеся этим вопросом.
Считай что мой ответ на всякий пожарный