на главную
об игре
Saints Row: The Third 15.11.2011

Своя музыка в игре

Люди, можно ли в игре слушать свою музыку?

Комментарии: 17
Ваш комментарий

Можно, только блин там все на ипортном, разобрался бы кто чтоли

In my quest to add music to radio stations instead of merely replacing them, I've ran into a problem I can't figure out. Each sound file is stored in a .bnk_pc file, combined with a reference in the table audio_syncs.xtbl. The .bnk_pc files have a header that lists the audio bank ID, and each entry in the databank includes a piece of binary data I can't decode. I was thinking that this was the mysterious scattered about all the audio tables, but it's not. I've performed several full resource scans for any references to that binary data and it is only referenced in the bank file and the bank header in soundboot.vpp_pc. This poses a problem: Without knowing how audio data in the tables is referenced to the audio banks, I can't format the audio bank files for custom music. The audio bank files themselves are referenced by their in-file ID's in audio_banks.xtbl, but the the "ID"'s for the individual audio files themselves are never referenced anywhere else in the game's resources. The IDs in the tables all share references across files, but I can't find the meaning of these IDs.

tl;dr: cannot find what files the 's in tables reference. Data in audio banks looked promising, but looks completely unrelated. Need to find something somewhere that links the two. I have some documentation on the .bnk_pc file in my packer code: https://github.com/ToadKing/bnk_pc_extractor/blob/master/bnk_pc_packer.c (.mbnk_pc is just a copy of the header of .bnk_pc)

это с импортного ресурса

тут говориться что он сам ладу дать не может

Вот продолжение

I fixed up the code from my radio file extractor and added support to extracting DMAV metadata included with voiced soundclips. So far I've only actually tested this with the radio stations and a couple voice acting sound banks, but it should work with all other files in theory. Also have fun decoding the DMAV metadata, which contains subtitles among other things.

HOW TO USE:
* Easy way: Drag and drop the *_media.bnk_pc files over bnk_pc_extractor, and it will extract all the sound files to the folder the *_media.bnk_pc file is in. (You might want to copy it to its own folder before dragging and dropping it.)
* Hard way/repacking files: Run the programs in the command line and follow the instructions it gives for the two files.

HOW TO MAKE THE .WAV FILES USABLE:
* Download and run them through ww2ogg. http://hcs64.com/vgm_ripping.html Make sure to pick up revorb from there too. Drag and drop the .wav over ww2ogg, and the .ogg it makes over revorb.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN .WAV FILES FOR PACKAGING:
* Follow steps 5-12 in my Custom Radio Stations Guide. https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2 Note that it's possible that other types of sounds use other settings than those in the guide, but I'm pretty sure they all at least use Vorbis.

CHANGELOG
* Made filelist appear in the metadata log, now you don't have to fuss with superlong command line arguments. Also fixes audiobank files with many files breaking in the Windows command prompt.

* Fixed bug with extracting files if the DMAV section was larger than the audio file

* Added support for extracting DMAV sections of voice audio banks
* bnk_pc_extractor now uses a default log file location if none is supplied

* Initial release

все реально только как и с редактированием скриптов и с заменой текстур разбираться самому нада, опыт по этой ерунде только у импортных, наши никто модами не занимается походу(
Я уже задолбался все методом тыка делать, а проконсультироватся у тех же импортых проблематично: или не идут на контакт совсем, или нет обратной связи

Спасибо. Я понял что пока что этот вопрос не решен. Будем ждать

Чего то вы все не то поняли) Я имел ввиду, что кто реально хочет это получить - полный вперед, ресурсы на распаковку, конвертацию, все это есть, вот только нет готового рецепта, самому нужно пробовать!

интересно, есть ли смысл ждать дальше?

Да этот вопрос не решен еще со второй части. Но сделать мы реально больше ничего не сможем - американцы, они пошустрей и поумней нас будут в этом. Будем ждать...

так что никто так и не нашел рецепта?

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/custom-radio-stations-guide.2/ инструкция на энглише

мда столько гемора, неужели разрабы изначально не сделали возможность скинуть свою музыку.

Подскажите кто-нибудь, просто неохота тему создавать, как исправить баг с радио, когда после каждой песни нужно переключать станцию?
Песня проиграла - радио замолчало пока не перемотаешь.ЧЗХ?

laTeralus
Это же не тяжело просто вам лень, для меня это семечки !

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЕ:

Ладно лентяи сделаю тутор о замене музыки в SR:TT .

DIMАSSSS
Прошло 4 года. Как успехи? Давай ссылку.

Привет пацаны я всё смог сделать но до пункта 15.Дальше не могу раздуплится!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

почти 7 лет, как обстоят дела?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=737986636