Олимпиада по английскому!

Завтра у меня городская олимпиада по английскому...
Как вы думаете смогу занять призовое место (вполне хорошо знаю английский), (если да - родоки купят новый топовый комп, если нет, то пролетаю с компом в этом году...)
Ваши ставки господа!

Комментарии: 88
Ваш комментарий

Come on, guy! You can do it! Just belive, that you can it, and all will be nice and cool! We keep our fingers cross!

and all were nice and cool... will be... LOL

Medyannikov aka Штабс-капитан Путилин с ошибками, но всё равно спасибо!

Ни чего личного конешно, ПРОЛЁТ, однозначно)

Сергей_принц
What do you think about political situation in Russia? few sentences , please

Сheck this out. If you derstend all of thiz crab, then maybe you can success, else say bye bye mister computeeeer... ^_^ Yeah Well... Good Luck anyway...

Да блин эту лажу дажу я смогу ответить,хоть у меня по английскому 3......может зададите ему чтонить по тяжелее))

FreddyCruger Чё это за пролёт? Я один из немногих в нашем городе МЕСЯЦ жил в Англии, а тут пролёт?

LoveDoctor
allright! First of all I would like to tell you about the instability of Russian govermental situation... Nowadays at the time of approaching elections we all are about to decide our country's future...
Хватит?

Сheck this out. If you derstend all of thiz crab, then maybe you can success, else say bye bye mister computeeeer... ^_^ Yeah Well... Good Luck anyway... --------->> promT ????

Сергей_принц Один вопрос : чо за "all are about" А так нормуль , хотя я в инглише не шарю

mr. promT goes to hell & we all have fun here. hey boys and girls, let's dance!

Guys! Write here everything that u want to... I'll go to bed now and tomorrow I am going to choose my own fate... Farewell!!!

LoveDoctor - там всё прально, это страдательный залог ;)

хай, май нейм из вахтанг, ай ам про инглиш спеакер. ай кан тич ю.

mr. promT goes to hell & we all have fun here. hey boys and girls, let's dance!
Yo damn right, man!!!

Ёпт!(( Блин, меня и училка по английскому сёдня на временах засыпала... Вот слабое место моё - времена((( Зато не Промт!

Yea! Just do it, man.The urban olympiads...Aaaa, they're like "piece of cake";)

приятно видеть что народ ещё хоть что-то учит кроме албанского...

ya that's all about our homies. keep it right man, give me some cool beer and good biTches bring much relax to hood.

Исправляем ошибки )

2 Medyannikov
You can done it!
You can do it.

Just belive, that you can it, and all were nice and cool! We keep our fingers cross!
Just believe everything is nice and cool! We will keep our fingers crossed!

2 Vladir
If you derstend all of thiz crab, then maybe you can success...
Во-первых, не "crab", а "crap". Во-вторых, не "you can success", а "you can succeed".

I think you won't f*ck this up, man! I believe in you!

Кстати, чё там конкретно на олимпиаде будет, мне даж интересно стало...

I think you won't f*ck this up, man! I believe in you!
He's outta here. Now It's all 'bout flood... Relax...

2 A.Soldier of Light:

Just belive, that you can it, and all were nice and cool! We keep our fingers cross!
Just believe everything is nice and cool! We will keep our fingers crossed!

половину взял и выкинул...

Just believe you can do it, and everything is nice and cool! We will keep our fingers crossed!

Во-вторых, не "you can success", а "you can succeed".

А почему бы и не you can be a success ?

Boobies... Stop! I sayd - Boobies? Yeah! I sayd - Boobies!

Make LoveKraft, not WarCraft!!

2 scareproof
А потому что вариант не один, как ты верно показал, и я просто сказал так, как показалось удобным.. и правильным тем не менее ;)

Эх, странно, Естрелла не отписался!!! Прямо подозрительно!!
Ура! Илдьар вернулсо :)

well but where is that guy who began the thread? seems like he f*cked our views and went away to get some sleep...

:D скока пиндосов, может вас на Испанском хорошенько залить ?

-Red-Blue-

научи меня по испански трещать

Without any problems, what do you want to learn?

Spanish is a more difficult language than English, so, it's a little hard to learn if you can't speak any other latin-born language.

Wanna learn Spanish, all the rest doesn't matter... Perhaps you should contact me by ICQ 375-841-754 ))

Well, I think Spanish isn't more difficult...

Oooo, the spanish emissary!!! Guards, bring me his head, immediately!!!

so, mishka, wudup??!! seems like we have some dissagriments?? Guys!! Where's my f8cking shotgun??!!

Well, I think Spanish isn't more difficult...

Sure? i'd not say that, do you know how many both english and spanish speakers i know? Almost everyone says that spanish is a little bit more difficult due to verbs conjugations, and other shit like that...

Cohones grande homie, Cohones grande...

Правильно

Cojones а не cohones

cooldown proof, cooldown... breath easy... put down the shotgun... Here, take my jigsaw )))

funny, i'm not scared of all the shit like that... so it even doesn't matter...

Oooo, the spanish emissary!!! Guards, bring me his head, immediately!!!

Que te follen pendejo de mierda...

funny, i'm not scared of all the shit like that... so it even doesn't matter...

А я все равно не постучу, некогда мне щас испанскому учить людей =)

Que te follen pendejo de mierda...

Я щас не понял, чё ты сказал, ну это ласкает слух :-D

а мне совсем немножко, только начало )))

Thank you -Red-Blue-...

Cojones grande homie, Cohones grande...

El sueсo de la razуn produce monstruos.
Я тоже по испански говорю))

гы, я знаю только Сеньёр Дикхэд! (с) gta III

Heh, Media Mishka crab her pants and run away.

Я щас не понял, чё ты сказал, ну это ласкает слух :-D
Я е*ал тебя тупой американец ))

El sueсo de la razуn produce monstruos.
Сон разума создает монстров )))

это ты где откопал чел ? )))))

Todo usted la gente lamentable, y mн el dios!
Mi esclavo kthulhu le mangerб, equivocado!

God Damn! I'am not of here! It's 300 o'clock!

Good bye folks...

-Red-Blue-,aquн nadie nos comprende, podemos maltratar de palabra valientemente los moderadores))

Perchic X
Чел, удали этот переводчик =)))))

El sueсo de la razуn produce monstruos
Esperanto?

Cual traductor?! Digo libremente en el espaсol))

Esperanto?

Нее это испанский, просто спец. символы испанские не отражаются тут.

Cual traductor?! Digo libremente en el espaсol))
Правильно
Que traductor?! Hablo libremente en espaNol))

Городская - фигня,сложнее выиграть областную.
Проблема в том,что там не словарный запас проверяют,а знание грамматических нюансов,а я их никогда не трудился запоминать.

My dear boy,no woman is a genius.Women are a decorative sex.They never have anything to say,but they say it charmingly.Women represent the triumph of matter over mind,just as men represent the triumph of mind over morals.

And Beauty is a form of Genius - is higher,indeed,than Genius,as it needs no explanation.It is of the great facts of the world,like sunlight,or spring-time,or the reflection in dark waters of that silver shell we call the moon.It cannot be questioned.It has its divine right of sovereignty.It makes princes of those who have it.People say sometimes that beauty is superficial.That may be so.But at least it is not as superficial as Thought is.To me,Beauty is the wonder of wonders.It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances.The true mystery of the world is the visible,not the invisible.

Etherella

Ты откуда этy херь скачал ? xD

Y la Belleza - la forma del Genio - alta, realmente, que el Genio, ya que esto no tiene necesidad de aucuna explicaciуn. Esto tiene los hechos grandes del mundo, como la luz solar, o la primavera, o el reflejo en los aguas oscuras de este proyectil de plata, que somos nombramos por la luna. Esto no puede ser подвергнуто a la duda. Esto tiene su derecho divino de la soberanнa. Esto hace a los prнncipes de aquell, quiйn esto tiene. La gente dice a veces que la belleza es superficial. Esto puede ser asн. Pero por lo menos esto no tanto.
Вот я сам перевёл на испанский))

Это мои любимые цитаты из "Портрета Дориана Грэя" Оскара Уайльда.Я их наизусть помню.

б*я пацаны жжоте, вам случайно на экзамены по английскому не разрешают переводчик приносить? 8)

Hace mucho he acabado la escuela y trabajo ya!

Ну ребят, спасибо за поддержку... Написал... вроде не плохо, помотрим на результаты...
Городская - фигня? Сомневаюсь... по крайней мере в Ставрополе полно людей которые знают английский не хуже меня... Ну если ты конечно сдал экзамен типо TOEFL или IELTS, то да... фигня ещё та.. а вот если нет...

Главное - хорошо выспаться перед олимпиадой и не сидеть перед компом допоздна, а то на утро башка трещать будет...

Good Luck!..

Gush... your english is terrible guys. you have to improve yourselves. Else you'll be a joke. TOEFL? it sucks dude, it's for losers. Every mid-level jerk can do that. IELTS is way way harder and more respected. Especially if youre up for bacherloz degree.

Так, забыл всем пояснить что я в 11 классе...
Dizzy TOEFL легко? ууу... ну ты загнул... видимо ты жил в Англии 10 лет чтобы так говорить... У нас даже институтского образования не хватит для сдачи FCE (Может быть в Москве и хватит)... А тут TOEFL...

Else you'll be a joke
Не звучит.
Я бы сказал
Otherwise you'll be a joke.

Etherella
а я-бы сказал
when you're writing on public forms nobody actually cares in what manner I write something. you understood it - fine. Its an informal discussion ye know. But ur right through, "otherwise" is a better word to fix in. xD

Сергей_принц
ну нзн. я получил 583, палева небыло вообще. да и знакомые мои все хорошо написали.

Сергей_принц:
Надеюсь, что тебе повезет! Good Luck!!!
ЗЫ Мне предлагали поехать на олимпиаду по инглишу, но я отказался

Пасиб... посмотрим на результаты...